Social media analysis tools
Few businesses question the value of tracking and monitoring social media performance. However, in order to get the most out of this activity, it’s important to also invest in effective analysis on the data and information you gain.
Social media analysis can turn this raw data into effective insights and intelligence, giving your brand the ability to plan effective new campaigns and better direct marketing spend into the activities that are proven to work.
Social media analysis may feel daunting, but there are various tools available to help you gain these actionable insights from your social media analysis. A market-leading tool like this is Sentilytics, which allows you to:
- select the social media sources you want to monitor and analyse
- choose the topics you wish to monitor and track
- decide how you wish to segment this information – for example do you want to see the sentiment of people talking about you, the frequency of your mentions, or the sources where you’re generating the best performance?
- count the number of mentions of any brand or topic you choose
- show the number of people who are reached by social media content that mentions your brand or core topic
The social media analysis tool could present this intelligence in a range of formats, including graphs, charts, maps or word clouds – whatever is most useful to you and your brand.
WHO WE ARE
Infokind is a UK-based company, an international IBM-award-winning software.
SENTILYTICS IN ACTION
MAXILYTICS IN ACTION