Marketing analysis can sometimes be overlooked, but it’s an essential element of any business growth strategy.
Analysing the results of your marketing spend, whether on specific campaigns or on an ongoing basis, is vital to ensuring your investment is spent in the right places and on the right techniques.
Effective marketing analysis activity should focus on some of the following:
- tracking coverage on social media, the world wide web and in other media such as magazines and newspapers
- analysis of how messages have spread, through tracking the dates and times of mentions
- segmentation of the types of engagement that have happened, ranging from likes and shares through to comments and mentions
- total reach, showing the number of people who have seen your message
- identifying your strongest advocates who have the greatest reach
- the sentiment of people who are engaging with your brand of message, particularly whether they are positive or negative
- tracking your competitors’ marketing efforts and their success.
By carrying out effective marketing analysis you can gain real intelligence and hard evidence that will help you to shape your future marketing strategies. This will allow you to ensure that any future marketing spend is well targeted and likely to deliver a strong return on investment.
WHO WE ARE
Infokind is a UK-based company, an international IBM-award-winning software.
SENTILYTICS IN ACTION
MAXILYTICS IN ACTION